• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Can colour blind people speed cube?

Thread starter #1
i have no idea where this topic goes... but as the question says. IM JUST REALLY CURIOUS BECAUSE IM SCARED IM GOING TO GO COLOUR BLIND.

WCA
2010JUDD01
Yeah, I have a friend who's color blind. He's still above a minute, but I think that's more because of his LBL method and lack of practice than issues with recognition. Although he does have to remove either the orange or green stickers because those two get confused rather easily apparently.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Darkangel2347
Cubesmith does sell 3x3 stickers that are friendly for color blind people. As of last check, they still don't sell them for 2x2 or 4x4 or higher.

I own a set of 3x3 stickers for color blind cubers. But still have not placed tghem on any cube yet.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Mini dianshengs, I can't tell the red and green a part properly. I used to be red/green and yellow/purple (don't know how that works) but my eyes have actually improved, and it's much easier now. So when I used a mini DS, I can have a 20 second solve, then realise some pieces are switched.