• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buying strong (clear) Gan magnet capsules

MarkA64

Could not find magnet capsules for sale on any shop. Please link me if you know an online shop that has them. I'm looking to put them in my 354M.

WCA
2018BRUM01
I am pretty sure the only way you can change the strength of the 354 is buying the 354 infinity on the gan website, there they will let you choose magnet strength, magnet color, plastic color, and a few other things.

jlow148

I am pretty sure the only way you can change the strength of the 354 is buying the 354 infinity on the gan website, there they will let you choose magnet strength, magnet color, plastic color, and a few other things.
You can take the 'stickers (not actually stickers, for example when using stickerless take the colours off.)' off, pop them out with a paper clip, and it's fine. It won't break your cube, as when you push it in, it clicks into place.

There aren't any stronger or looser capsules for sale anymore, since the 354 M Infinity isn't around anymore, and the X uses GMS v1.

P.S. I discovered this using my 356 AIR M.

Last edited: