• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

buying dayan panshi

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Isn't someone selling a panshi on the puzzle trader Facebool group right now?
ah I don't use facebook. I did do a quick look through and didn't see any panshi listings

If you know of anyone selling it, I would appreciate if you can give me contact info

Findnf

WCA
2022HOGA01
Random question what plastic Colour would you prefer because cubzz.com has a white plastic panshi ( its also based in America so its in english) sorry the other site because it was russian you would not understand what they are saying

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Random question what plastic Colour would you prefer because cubzz.com has a white plastic panshi ( its also based in America so its in english) sorry the other site because it was russian you would not understand what they are saying
no they don't. and they're a Chinese store. how many times are you going to do this

DNF_Cuber

There selling it on icubemart
Oh there out of stock
Ok got it
I. Thought that beacuse of JRcubers video when he got a dayan panshi ( off topic but you can get a mini. Alpha )
try here magiccubes.ru it is russian but there selling it
I'm sure you're trying to be helpful, but your messages are getting annoying and pointless.