• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buying a variety of puzzles

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Decided to make a thread for puzzles I am currently looking for. It is separated into easier/harder to find puzzles.
Probably forgetting quite a bit, so will try and update the list every month of so. Feel free to send me a message if
you have any of the below. Thanks!

(BLACK) Zhanchi 2017, Zhanchi 2018, Lunhui 2017. (Must have original stickers and box)
(BLACK) "Clefferts" 4x4
(BLACK) Shengshou Gigaminx
(BLACK) Redi Cube
2x2 Darth Maul Puzzle
(Textured Stickered) Mefferts Skewb, Pyraminx
2 solution mirror blocks
Rubik's cube Jr. (White Bear)
(Black) 3x3 Sticker mods

Harder to Find:

(ORIGINAL FLAT) Hexaminx
CubeSmith Logo's
Rubik's Icon (Don't need box, but good stickers)
Rubik's Wooden Cube (Don't need box, but good stickers)

Last edited:

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not sure if you are only looking for used puzzles but the cubicle has the old C4U 3x3x4..in black even! My dog used mine as a chew toy one day and i replaced with the one below. It's the same box and everything as I remember buying back in 2008ish. With a few drops of lube it's actually one of my best turning cuboids!

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good luck with the Triacontahedron

Thanks!

I remember when everyone was buying boob cubes. Should not be too hard to find
Good luck!

I kept putting off ordering one from the cubicle, and then when I tried to order one the other day, they had just been discontinued

Not sure if you are only looking for used puzzles but the cubicle has the old C4U 3x3x4..in black even! My dog used mine as a chew toy one day and i replaced with the one below. It's the same box and everything as I remember buying back in 2008ish. With a few drops of lube it's actually one of my best turning cuboids!

Thank you, if I don't find some of the puzzles used after a bit of time I will probably just go ahead and order it

I currently have this Tomy Pyraminx up on eBay for sale if you're interested in it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/124515680372 It does have the older original style of textured stickers. Yes this is a Meffert's puzzle that being sold by Tomy.

Thank you for the offer, but I already own a Tomy Pyraminx

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
you'll probably have an easier time buying the puzzles that you can buy rather than getting someone to sell to you them used

I think that is true about buying most things. I am not really in a hurry to get many of the above puzzles, so I might as well have them listed alongside the other puzzles that will take longer to find.