• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buying, 11x11x11 corner piece. price $0-3 US

pkvk9122

Hi guyz,

I recently broke my 11x11x11 cube corner piece.. I think its a 'Yu Xin'. Its sticker is located on the yellow face, on a corner piece.
anyway.. Is anyone willing to sell me a 11x11 corner piece? I live in Australia btw. Please pm or post below for further details!

Heres the pics :D

http://imgur.com/a/SiJ7F

Thanks!!

pkvk9122

mdolszak

YouTube
Visit Channel
Those could be pictures of just the piece he is looking for; not the broken one, but the type of piece that he needs. He did say that the broken piece has a yellow sticker, and the corner piece in the pictures has a white sticker.

pkvk9122

ummm, the pictures that i have shown, as mdolszak has said, are the ones i am looking for. By yellow sticker, I just was telling u guyz where the logo was located >.<.
So yes. If u want to see the broken one, just ask me and ill post it. Its pretty broken... Btw, it broke by someone dropping it onto the floor corner first.. D:

Thanks

pkvk9122

pkvk9122

o_O u melted a bit of plastic? woow lol. Soo anyone know somehwere where i can buy that piece? :D

pkvk9122

Blindbiker22

WCA
2012ALLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Step By Step instructions on how to fix you YuXin corner piece:
Step 1: Use superglue and liquid cement for plastic models to glue corner piece back to the base
Step 2: Burn a tooth pick, then use hot end (now not on fire), to fuse the plastic that is showing
Step 3: Sand with 220 grit sandpaper the areas that have changed a bit by the fusing to make them more uniform