• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Buy or trade for Gans 357

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
All set. No need to post anymore in this thread.

I'm looking to buy a black Gans 357. I have some cubes for trade. Newer core would be a plus. :tu

Aurora, 55mm Zhanchi, mini Aolong v1, mini Fangshi (primary body with black caps), SS Megaminx, SS 2x2.

Last edited:

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
Um... I buy from the cubicle at least once a month. Please do not assume I'm not supporting them by asking if anyone on this forum is looking to sell theirs or interested in a trade of a cube that the Cubicle has currently Backordered.

Yup I see that "Black - Temporarily backordered. - More on the way, expected to ship March 6th."
Does not seem like that long of a wait. Doubt anyone could agree to a sale or trade with you and be able to ship it to you faster than that. That is why I suggested thecubicle.us.

But I am glad to see you purchase from thecubicle.us once a month already. The Ganslll 57mm is an awesome puzzle so be prepared to enjoy it when you finally get one.

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yup I see that "Black - Temporarily backordered. - More on the way, expected to ship March 6th."
Does not seem like that long of a wait. Doubt anyone could agree to a sale or trade with you and be able to ship it to you faster than that. That is why I suggested thecubicle.us.

But I am glad to see you purchase from thecubicle.us once a month already. The Ganslll 57mm is an awesome puzzle so be prepared to enjoy it when you finally get one.

I'm looking to get rid of some anyway. They do ship fast.

Thank you :)