• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Bunch of Cubes!

TCKyewbs

YouTube
Visit Channel
*Not Pictured*
• WuQue (Black) - $15
• XMan Volt Square 1 (Stickerless) - $7
• Shengshou Pearl 3x3 (Black) - $5
• GAN Air Ultimate (Black) - $25
• Thunderclap v1 (Black) - $5
• Cubing Classroom Mastermorphix - $3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-nAqUUglPILSGhtbktsVVpkbEk

• Aolong v2 - $7
• Gans 356S v1 or v2?? - $7

Shipping NOT included:
- $3 in U.S.
- $10 International

Message me if interested! Willing to consider trades. Payments are through PayPal only, thanks! :)

Last edited:

seth0420

Hey TC! I'm just curious what you trade for the warrior w and qiming pyra and maybe the moyu magnetic skewb!

Things I have I'm willing to get rid of
YJ Yulong lubed tensioned
Lan lan 3x3 diamond
Woyu wiepo lubed tensioned
I have other things just tell me what you are interested in.

Last edited:

TCKyewbs

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey TC! I'm just curious what you trade for the warrior w and qiming pyra and maybe the moyu magnetic skewb!

Things I have I'm willing to get rid of
YJ Yulong lubed tensioned
Lan lan 3x3 diamond
Woyu wiepo lubed tensioned
I have other things just tell me what you are interested in.
Warrior W is taken but feel free to message me any other trades you might have besides what you've already listed. Thanks!

seth0420

Not sure if your interested but interested I have a original gan 357 if you trade something for that.( it has a few chipped stickers other than that it's in good condition)

seth0420

It has the silver gan logo on it but I checked the pieces and it's definitely the gan 357

seth0420

I have a lan lan windtalker it's a non wca puzzle which I noticed you like from you YouTube channel. It in mint condition barely ever been turned comes with the box. It's kinda like a 3x3 version of an ivy cube
Ps if you google search it you can see picture of it becuase I can't get photos to upload on here. PPS it's in white