• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Brutally Honest Cube Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teencuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I really hate to be a negative guy, lets just get that out. But when I spend $20.00 on a cube and it is not of good quality, it brings out the negativity in me. Now if you have a Dayan Megaminx and your is of very good quality, PLEASE comment down below on how you made yours good, or if you have any ideas on how I can make it better.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowabunga

How many different megaminx have you tried?
Lube it and it's great.
Don't expect it to be like a 3x3 it's not.

Drake

That's not a brutal review. You did this review with out even trying to get the best out of this cube. I agree 20$ is somewhat expensive for a puzzle, but it's the price for it, so live with it. Dayan workers already put a lot of work in assembling some, so if you want to make it better it's up to you not them. You can easily change the color scheme by disassembling it. If you take it a part, lube it and adjust the tension. The dayan megaminx is for sure the best megaminx on the market. I suppose it can be somewhat "expensive", but even there you get the quality that you pay for. Some other puzzle are way more expensive.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Don't you mean brutally long and probably boring review? I haven't watched it (over 14 minutes you gotta be kidding me) but apparently you don't even take the megaminx (btw not cube) out of the box for two minutes. Wtf.

ILMZS20

more like brutally stupid review, i dont have a megaminx, but i heard that the dayan is a very good one. if you are unable to set it up properly then please dont make a review on it, i dont know how it is with the dayan, but alot of cubes need to be setup before they work well and i dont think you can say a cube is bad just because you are unable to set it up lol. i am also not good at it and most of my cubes are not good, especially my dayan+mf8 4x4, but do i say that the cube is bad? no because its my fault that it isnt good.

arcio1

WCA
2012KRIS12
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't understand why people keep saying that Dayan Megaminx is so good. Mine after lubing, tensioning and breaking in still isn't worth 20$. I have tried a lot of them and only a few were good, so I guess you need to be really lucky to get a 20$-worth megaminx.

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
you apologise for not making videos for a while therefore i dislike this video

okso i wachted abit of the wideo

4:20 until first turn WAT !?!
5:09 - it dosent help you and it doesnt mean alot, you dont have a million subscribers
5:18 - outro rike 1/3 of the way through the video ?? also up twbo this point you make it seem as thouxw you like it then you say it sucks
10:04 - oh your a crazybadcuber fanboy. also other people have video editors you know

this is one of the worst reviews i have ever seen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.