• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Brutal Legend - Tim Schafer's Rubik's Cube Challenge

jacob15728

Hahahha I love how he's comparing long things to the time it takes him to solve a Rubik's cube, ratehr than short things.

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
No good songs (of course I wasn't expecting any considering my taste in music), and an awful cube solve= 1/5. Well at least he can solve it :p

jacob15728

There were a few good bands on the list. Nothing particularly "brutal" except Dethklok, and that's not even a real band. But I'll bet it's a fun game.

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
Nice find. The way she scrambles makes me mad. I mean, the cube doesn't require a ton of force to move. It's not that hard to figure out that you can actually turn it FASTER :eek:

That is not entirely true. I have had a couple store bought cubes that were not even "fingertrickable" straight out of the box. They loosened up a lot within just a few moves, but they were horrid at first.