• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Broken Lingpo

WCA
2017MADD03
If you liked the lingpo, I would recommend the MF2M. The MF2M is very underrated, and has the same quick but durable and stable feel that isn't present in most cubes. However that is from my personal experience from switching from a lingpo to an MF2M. I have heard that the Valk 2 has a great compact and durable, yet quick feel as well, but I have not tried one.

WCA
2019POTO01
Thread starter #3
If you liked the lingpo, I would recommend the MF2M. The MF2M is very underrated, and has the same quick but durable and stable feel that isn't present in most cubes. However that is from my personal experience from switching from a lingpo to an MF2M. I have heard that the Valk 2 has a great compact and durable, yet quick feel as well, but I have not tried one.
The Lingpo was good, until I experienced bad lockups in solves, yet I would get a durable 2x2 of amazon. The MF2M would have to be bought of thecubicle.us, my parents can only buy puzzles from either ebay or amazon. The MF2M is now discontinued, so now I need to get a 2x2 that is good that I can get for under 20 USD.