• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Bringing magnetic cubes on holiday

Ethan128

Are you allowed magnetic speedcubes on aeroplanes? I am going on a holiday south africa soon and I would like to bring my cubes. only 2 of my mains aren't magnetic, my qiyi sq1 and wuque 4x4 but my other mains are magnetic, please help. Please share your experiences. Thankyou!

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Are you allowed magnetic speedcubes on aeroplanes? I am going on a holiday south africa soon and I would like to bring my cubes. only 2 of my mains aren't magnetic, my qiyi sq1 and wuque 4x4 but my other mains are magnetic, please help. Please share your experiences. Thankyou!
It’s fine! I brought a magnetic skewb with me last time I traveled and I didn’t get anything weird happening.