• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Brainwave reading during a OH solve.

AK51

Hi,

Does anyone want to know more about the EEG reading? And does anyone research on cubing and EEG?

I guess for a typical solve, we use very little brain energy unless we stuck. And why we like cubing because of the sudden brain activity right at the end of the solve.

Cheers,
Andy

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
This is incredible! Do you have a brief explanation of each band? Is it possible to see if parts of the brain relating to spatial awareness, visual memory, or logical thinking are being activated? There appears to be a lot of activity in the back of the brain which is maybe the occipital lobe?

AK51

I am thinking to write an academic paper about this, I wonder if there is any place that I can publish the paper...

YouTube
Visit Channel
meanwhile noncubers using 100% of their brain be like:

Turn the front face clockwise by 90 degrees, turn the bottom face by 180 degrees, turn the front face clockwise by 90 degrees, turn the right face by 180 degrees, turn the top face by 180 degrees, turn the right face clockwise by 90 degrees...