• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Bonjour and guten Tag!

bossel

Hello,

Having used the resources of this site a lot recently, I just registered to say hello. Or as I am a German expatriated to France, I rather say Bonjour and guten Tag :)

I learned the 3x3 quite some time ago, beginners method. Then I learned about commuters and started solving everything from 2x2 to 7x7 and also a pyramîx and a magiminx.

Recently for my birthday I got myself a weilong GTS 2M and decided to learn CFOP. Learned some F2L algs, 2 look OLL and 2 look PLL and just about to finish full PLL. But there are still so many things to improve... right now I probably hold the world record of the slowest speedsolver ever :) But as I am 51, I give myself some time to improve. I learn fast, and I forget even faster ;)

So long for now,
Ciao,
bossel

bossel

Yes I have seen lots of JPerms videos, and BadMephisto and Caleb Miler and ... there is so much, sometimes its hard to decide who to follow and what algs to learn. Time will tell. Havent seen yet LazerMonkey, will have to look that up.
Thanks, bossel.

bossel

Meanwhile, I am still (speed)cubing :) I’ve learned full CFOP since quite a moment, and while I am getting faster, I understand that I am not super talented. I also learned Orthega and currently Yau. Still waiting for me new 4x4 to arrive as my current one is better at locking up than at turning :)
But after all, I do enjoy it and that what counts !! Need to keep these gray cells engaged and my fingers busy :)