• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blood Donation Contest - Content with Rubik's Cube

Bernd

Hi everyone,

I'm an Austrian speedcuber and I recently submitted a video for a blood donation contest.
Now I really need your votes.

Here's the link:
http://young-blood.at/galerie/video/4352-blutspenden-leicht-gemacht-zauberwürfel-4352

The Vote button is at the right side under the description.

Translation:
Blood donating is simple, doesn't take long and everyone can do it.
After a short time your body has restored your valuable blood.
What rests, that is a saved life.
Donate blood because you can also need it.
Red Cross

Sarahjdes

Love it! I was wondering what was the point of the Rubik's cube, until I saw the cross at the end. Good job! I voted.

I can't donate blood for medical reasons... But I volunteered at blood drives twice a year for four years.

JasonK

Premium Member
WCA
2011KILB01
Hahaha that's awesome :D

I'm another who can't donate, Australia doesn't let Brits give blood... (they're paranoid about Mad Cow Disease). I would if I could though :)

Bernd

Nice one.
Thanks!

I was planning to give blood later this year. Nice video.
Thank you.
Great, that you're planning to give blood.:tu

The German was a bit to fast to understand, but nice video :) Voted.
Thanks. But you can find the translation in my first post.

Love it! I was wondering what was the point of the Rubik's cube, until I saw the cross at the end. Good job! I voted.

I can't donate blood for medical reasons... But I volunteered at blood drives twice a year for four years.
Thanks! It's great that you help at blood drives :tu

Yeah, I can't donate either for legal reasons :(
Too bad.

Hahaha that's awesome :D

I'm another who can't donate, Australia doesn't let Brits give blood... (they're paranoid about Mad Cow Disease). I would if I could though :)
Thanks! It's nice to know that you would donate if it's legal:tu

I'm really grateful for every vote and your feedback:):tu

choza244

WCA
2011FLAR01
I don't know if is only in my country but I can't donate because of stretched ears, piercings and tattoos...

Btw, nice video, the cross at the end made me smile.

Cool Frog

I don't donate because Needles scare me shitless, ever since all those IV's and such

Not to mention the sight of my blood being drawn and the feeling made me nearly pass out.

I would If it was less painless, smaller needle, and I was asleep.

BrainOfSweden

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know, this is ridiculous. They actually ask us women if we ever had sex with a men that had sex with another man....
That was one of the stupidest reasons I've heard. Like heteros never get AIDS. The only reasong that's more stupid is this:
Ya, I too once wanted to donate blood, but didn't meet the height/weight requirements.
So what? You have less blood, then why couldn't they simple let you donate less than tall people?

And OnT: I liked the video, even tough I didn't understand anything except for when you said "Red Cross". But I voted for you :)