• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Blindfolded 42.69 - Endrey Marcell

L

lucarubik

enjoy your 2nd place in europe it wont be long :D (2 weeks)

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haiyan: 31.81, 30.94, 36.30 = 33.01

(This was easy to do considering that it's worth noting that only three other people could potentially have a mean lower than yours)

Agreed, it would have been much harder to determine what the tenth fastest mean is by brute force, but Stefan has compiled a (now slightly outdated) list here.

L

lucarubik

Haiyan: 31.81, 30.94, 36.30 = 33.01

(This was easy to do considering that it's worth noting that only three other people could potentially have a mean lower than yours)

aron, haiyan, ville, the third in the world that I don´t know his name, myself... I think there are much more than three

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
aron, haiyan, ville, the third in the world that I don´t know his name, myself... I think there are much more than three

He means based on official singles that have already been posted - only 4 people in the world have singles as fast as his mean of 3. You don't qualify, and neither does Aron or Ville. It's not saying that you're not capable of doing it someday; it's just saying that by looking at the singles list, you haven't already done it.

Edit: oops, ninja'ed.