• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blindfold Accomplishment Thread

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
@tseitsei, I was fully expecting you to be Chinese/Finnish... boy was I wrong. Good job! Keep practicing, and the time will come down drastically :) Same to you, @Username (I know you two are in competition :p)

tseitsei

WCA
2012LEHT01
6:23.20 4BLD

Tried some faster solves with less times going over the memo... First 4 DNFs and then this

and right after that another sub-7 attempt DNF by 3 centers...

Posted on the wrong thread at first :p

tseitsei

WCA
2012LEHT01
Wow! I should also try that :D

Do you use a floating buffer for centers?

No, fixed buffer. Ubl is my buffer... Also my execution is getting much faster because I'm starting to get better at center comms and also getting more familiar with my centers lettering scheme (which, because of my weird memo system for 3bld corners was not so easy...)

Username

WCA
2013JOKI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
No, fixed buffer. Ubl is my buffer... Also my execution is getting much faster because I'm starting to get better at center comms and also getting more familiar with my centers lettering scheme (which, because of my weird memo system for 3bld corners was not so easy...)

Ah Ok :D I'm currently still using U2, but I do commutators when I find easy ones

My accomplishment: 17:24.35 5BLD wat

Memo was like 9 minutes and I messed up A LOT in execution. Still PB by half an hour lol

@Maskow: Good luck at Nationals! :D

Iggy

WCA
2012SEVE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3x3 MBLD: 39/41, 53:33 [memo 31:37]
memo time 46.27s/cube
solve time 32.05s/cube
total time 1:18.37/cube
UWR

This is my last attempt before Polish Nationals 2013 :)

Wow, insane! Good luck for Polish Nationals! :D

My accomplishment: 17:24.35 5BLD wat

Memo was like 9 minutes and I messed up A LOT in execution. Still PB by half an hour lol

Nice!

TheNextFeliks

WCA
2013POPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1:42.33 on lol scramble 6"/8 30 sec memo.
1:49.xx on legit scramble 6'/12 I think.

2:04.38 ao5. Included two above, a 2:01.xx, a 2:17.xx (which killed it) and a DNF. The next solve would've been 1:50.xx off by two edges wtf which would've been way sub-2 (would've replaced 2:17)

Last edited:

Bhargav777

OH friendly please
WCA
2011NARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice , Well done :)

Thanks a lot. These threads have really really helped me a lot. :)

I knew you could do it! It's faster than my first success :)

I've had nine failures. I thought I'd have screwed up somewhere but luckily had nt. :) since i use comms for centres, i tend to screw up somewhere or the other. :(

Naice...aiming for NR in Hyderabad? I better practice hard...

No Mande ji. :p your 6 min solves are no where near my stupid accomplishments :p