• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blindfold Accomplishment Thread

D

Deleted member 52088

I'm gonna post my personal best's in here
3BLD: 2:09.12
4BLD: 15:17
5BLD: Never gotten a success, done 2 attempts.
MBLD: 2/2

NevEr_QeyX

I got a 36 second memo with a DNF, the scramble was this. I guess I just had big brain memo lookahead for this one solve in particular, the scramble was normal except for one solved corner (nothing too crazy)

Scramble: L2 U2 L2 U2 L F2 R' F2 D2 F2 U B' F D R F' U L2 R F (Generated by Chaotimer)

NevEr_QeyX

So I've been listening to rain sound while doing blind and I got a 1:47 single PB, Most of my solves are DNFs and the fastest legit could've been a success like 2 edges flipped kinda deal DNF was a 1:23 so I think If I ever get another success it will be PB pretty easily

WCA
2019HENK01
5BLD was rough but I just got my first success: 22:53.00 [14:21.81]
It was a huge surprise to see it solved, I thought I messed up some slices in exec.
Starting the attempt at 11:50 pm + not doing any 5BLD in 5 weeks weren't the greatest conditions too.

I wonder how fast I could get with Roman Rooms and actually having good letter pairs. (I honestly spent the first 40s of the attempt thinking of something good for GH and then it took me another minute to find a good way (letters + order) to memo the two 2-cycles of corners.)

Last edited:

Keroma12

WCA
2010MATT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
From the Weekly Competition.

After 11 consecutive DNFs, I got 8 successes out of the next 9 attempts.
Scramble & Reconstruction
3:20.25 = 1:51.37 + 1:28.88
Former PB was 3:53. PB exec by quite a lot. It just went really smoothly, and I picked a good orientation pretty quickly. And exec is still full of pauses; so much room to improve. Also part of 4:04 PB mean of 3 and 4:24 PB average of 5.