Well done.Fianlly sub1 ao5. Avg of 5: 57.48
1. (DNF(57.71)[19.29]) U B2 D' B2 U2 B2 D' R2 F2 R2 U2 B' R' U F2 R2 F' L' F D' U2 Rw2 Uw'
2. 53.86[20.18] D' F2 D R2 U F2 D' U' F2 L2 F' D F2 D' L' D' R' U F' D2 Fw Uw2
3. 56.92[20.32] U B2 L2 D' R2 U R2 U' L2 U' B2 R' U F2 U R U' B' D2 B2 Fw'
4. (53.69[19.13]) D' F L2 F' D2 B' D2 U2 B2 F' R2 D2 L D F2 U B F' U2 F2 Uw2
5. 1:01.66[26.06] B' L2 R2 B U2 L2 B' R2 F' U2 R2 L D F' U' R' F2 D2 L' F Rw Uw
Oh, it's you! I know you from reddit. Hi!Another sub 40... Barely. This feels like a huge failure because I messed up the execution really badly and had to redo a good portion of the Edges. Could've been a pretty low 30.
Generated By csTimer on 2018-1-18
1. 39.18 R2 D' L2 F2 D B2 R2 U R2 F2 U2 F' U' B F L' D2 L2 B' L R2
Hey o/Oh, it's you! I know you from reddit. Hi!
Just looked at your WCA profile. Are you faster at 3blind execution than at 3x3?
Your memorization must be insanely quick then.Hey o/
My official 3x3 times are shameful, lol. I average sub 18(ish) at home but competitions always make me brainfart :confused:
My 3BLD execution isn't the best either, but I'm slowly getting there now that I'm improving at 3Style.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|[WR] Stanley Chapel - 1:08.76 Mo3 & 1:02.51 Single 4x4x4 Blindfolded||WR/CR/NR solves||4|
|[WR] Stanley Chapel - 2:27.63 Mo3 & 2:21.62 Single 5x5x5 Blindfolded||WR/CR/NR solves||10|
|Skewb blindfolded.||General Speedcubing Discussion||3|
|[WR] Stanley Chapel - 1:21.12 4x4x4 Blindfolded Mean||WR/CR/NR solves||1|
|problem in learning to solve a 2x2 blindfolded||Cubing Help & Questions||8|