• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blindfold Accomplishment Thread

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks :D actually I also know the ZBLL for that case (twisting 3 corners without permuting edges) but I can't do it blindfolded...

I just do niklas/aperm

Aron does some fast crap with sexy move...it's like double sexy, L', undo double sexy...I might be off. Don't have a cube on me...but it is a bit more move intensive.

L

lucarubik

I use sexy moves when I need to twist 3 corners (and I hate them), and sunes when I need to orient 2, I also use other things like doble sune+Uperm...

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
4centersbld 12:12.68

Edit: 4x4 edges bld DNF by 3 pieces D: Still an accomplishment though. Time was 17:59.90

Memo:

IGVE PFMX OSTU HQRJ BN CADB

Centers memo if I can remember it:

KELM BK FNGU HXXL <something here maybe> PTswap

The edges were off by FLd -> DLf -> DLb -> FLd 3 cycle (that direction to solve the 3 pieces)

Edit: Might as well finish the rest, corners in 1:36.45 lol.

So "4bld" DNF by 3 edges in 31:50.23 :p

Last edited:

DRAGON_RYU

Oh finally!
For the first time in my hole life I solved the cube BLD!!!
(Pochmann old)
My time was:
4:23.64!!
How is it for a beginner?

L

lucarubik

cool! using a similar idea I would do R U R2 U' R2 U R U' R U' R' U' R' U2 R U R U R
this is more intuitive for me :p but bah I think I still going to use sexy moves :p

L

lucarubik

ooh! A bit faster than my first success :D
you used OP though :( I don't like that :p

L

lucarubik

I think 3OP is better becouse of the funny part, anyway I edited my signature a little bit
here is my acomplishment: 2/3 in 3:30 off by two fliped edges
It's my first attemp at this superfast multiBLD and I didn't expect this fast at all
I still think I can do faster than you Zane just with a bit of practice :p

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
SWEET! First success using a scramble of my own (-.-) Previously, I used scrambles from this forum. 6:52.11 with 4:27.xx memo!

Easy way for me to memo edges (was done about 1:02), and corners were strange. :p

I'll post scramble when I get home from school.

Last edited:

Mossar

WCA
2009MOSK01
3x3 BLD:
Two months ago on Swierklany Open: 6.26.16
Yesterday on Poznan Open: 2:09:00 , 1:54.65 and 1:48.83

So I've done nice progress and I want to be better of course ;) But I have to change my M2/OP to M2/BH

And I almost done 4x4 BLD, first try on competition, I've never done (only one try) it in home. I had to do one commutator on centers and it would be done ;/