• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blind tip!

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would definitely recommend switching to these if you haven't already, nice algs :) If the background music was a bit quieter then the video then the video would've been perfect, just my opinion.

It's also nice to see a post that contributes something other than just a GJ.

If you wanted something other than an M,U alg for the adjacent flip case then you could use R' U2 R2 U R' U' R' U2 r U R U' r'

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would definitely recommend switching to these if you haven't already, nice algs :) If the background music was a bit quieter then the video then the video would've been perfect, just my opinion.

It's also nice to see a post that contributes something other than just a GJ.

If you wanted something other than an M,U alg for the adjacent flip case then you could use R' U2 R2 U R' U' R' U2 r U R U' r'
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. I have big plans for the blind community, just you wait!

TheCoolMinxer

WCA
2014GERB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice video! Btw: How do you guys remember flipped edges and twisted corners? For single bld I use visual, which is ok, but terrible for a larger attempt. Most of my DNFs are because of that... Or some kind of 3 cycles...

Berd

WCA
2014LONG06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice video! Btw: How do you guys remember flipped edges and twisted corners? For single bld I use visual, which is ok, but terrible for a larger attempt. Most of my DNFs are because of that... Or some kind of 3 cycles...
Thank you! I would memo both stickers on the edge and then realise that it's a flip case u guess.

tseitsei

WCA
2012LEHT01

For edges I just memo both letters of the piece and for corners I memo top/bottom sticker letter and the letter of the place that top/bottom sticker currently is...

h2f

Premium Member
WCA
2014PACE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How do you memo twisted corners? I got edges down but because the corners have three sides I am confused

I memo in what position a top/bottom letter is. If UBR is twisted to 'right' I memo it as "L" which is my letter for RBU. If there are two or more twisted corners, except buffer, I connect both letters.