• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Blind N’ Feet Wisconsin 2019

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
This is a long shot, but can’t hurt to ask. I’m not entirely sure I’ll be able to get away for the day to go to this comp, but one argument against going is that my only transportation is a gas guzzler truck. Is anybody going that might be able to meet up roughly somewhere between Richland Center, WI and the Mississippi River to carpool? That would probably mean crossing the Mississippi at either Lansing or Prairie du Chien, since if you come from the west and cross at LaCrosse or north it’s not that much longer for me to drive to Madison than to meet up at I-90. I was thinking to aim for getting there in time for the second FMC attempt, which if my math is right should be at 11:00. Getting there for the first attempt at 9:00 would mean leaving about 7:00, and I have cows to milk first so that’s very difficult.