• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

BLD trainer app

DeltaWhy

WCA
2010LIMI03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm trying to learn M2 and 4BLD this summer (I currently use Old Pochmann with color-pair memo). I made a little tool to help practice letter-piece mappings, letter-pair to image mappings, etc. It's pretty basic right now - press spacebar, click, or tap to get a new random card from the set. You can also set a BPM to use it as a metronome. It's harder to explain than it is to use, check it out and tell me if it's useful or what I should add.

http://deltawhy.me/bldtrainer/

ShadowCubing

WCA
2018SEEB02
I know that this is like, really late, but I think it would be cool if you added a test to the end of it, so basically you could memorize the sequence it gives you, then test yourself you make sure you know it, it would also be nice if you could go backward in the sequence to check that you have everything, but, there aren't any tools for this kind of thing, so really, I appreciate it.