• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What Puts The Speed In Speedcubing | Crater Cuber Video Thread

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys! I just wanted to start posting my videos here so I'm going to post one or two of my favorite videos that I've made, and then post videos here as I post them. (New video coming today so when it's posted, I'll leave the link.)

Here are my 2 favorite videos currently.
Playing Imperial March from Star Wars on a Rubik's Cube:
Solving The Rubik's Cube Using Erno Rubik's Method:

Hope you guys enjoy! If you have any videos you'd like to see, just tell me and I'll try to make them to the best of my ability!

Edit: I'm going to start posting my newest videos on this post so that it's easier to get to.

Last edited:

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone have any video ideas? I'm running out, but today is filming day so I have to find something. Thanks! (If you're confused on what filming day is, watch my most recent video. I explain it there.) :)