Any time you want to.when should I learn l2c and l2e algs I avg 1:50 on 5x5
I use yau and some of those algs distrupt the cross is there a sheet for l2e with cross?Any time you want to.
Treat L2C like F2L (or F2B, since you're a Rouxer): look at the algs to make sure you know what the efficient solutions are, but learn them by looking at how the pieces split apart and join together.
Priority for L2E algs should be (from highest to lowest):
1. all basic slice-flip-slice cases (including the double midge flip)
2. r U2 r U2 F2 r F2 l' U2 l U2 r2 (execute as r U2 r U2 x U2 r U2 3r' U2 3r B2 r2)
3. r2 F2 U2 r2 U2 F2 r2 (looks like PLL parity)
4. (F U' R U') (r2 F2 U2 r2 U2 F2 r2) (this case is missing from many alg sheets, including Speed Cube DB at the time of writing (!))
5. r U2 r2 U2 r' U2 r U2 r' U2 r2 U2 r and the inverse (diag checkerboards; this is the only L2E case where the best alg happens to be rU 2-gen)
6. all of the rest
It's called "this is one of the downsides of Yau that Yau proponents somehow never ever mention".I use yau and some of those algs distrupt the cross is there a sheet for l2e with cross?
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Big Cube Event + Hardware Comparisons||Cubing Help & Questions||20|
|Mr M Big Cubes - Some Harsh Words For Shengshou||Puzzle Reviews||5|
|A||[Member Intro] 17 y.o from Chile, sub 15 on 3x3 and also i love big cubes||Member Introductions||14|
|Bigcube tips and tricks discussion thread||General Speedcubing Discussion||55|
|Big Cube BLD Discussion||Blindsolving Discussion||670|