• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Big Cube BLD tips

Idontcareone

Hey guys, as far as 3x3BLD goes, I have about a year and a half or so of experience, and I finally broke 4, but I'm stuck a bit for executions for big cubes. I use OP for corners, and r2 for edges, I also have realized that OP rotates the centers a bit, so those aren't major issues. I can almost get those parts of my executions correct, but I'm lacking in a good center method. Suggestions?

Cubenovice

Forever Slow
4BLD centers: commutators
5BLD
x-centers commutators
+-centers commutators or M2

For memo / execution order:
consider solving first what you memo'd last, doing so allows you to memo this part of the solve less deep.

I memo corners last, then solve them first (OP). This takes just three /four letter pair images and ou can get them over with quickly.