• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[AsR] Bhargav Narasimhan 9.52 OH single

CuberPanda

Bhargav Narasimhan just broke the AsR for OH single with a time of 9.52 seconds.

[youtubehd]fIh2UHs3B-k[/youtubehd]

This puts him fourth in the world for OH single.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not necessarily, because now it will be very hard for him to set any more OH single records.

The NR isn't worth much (about 370 points) and he improved the AsR by only 0.13 seconds. I'd say that is a great start for fantasy. How much better could it be?

even the very fastest OH cubers would have to get very lucky to beat this single.

Of course I checked, and now I agree. The six previous people with a sub-10 single each only managed that once:
https://www.worldcubeassociation.or...gionId=&years=&show=100+Results&single=Single

Congrats Bhargav, and thanks for the fantasy points.

Last edited:

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The NR isn't worth much (about 370 points) and he improved the AsR by only 0.13 seconds. I'd say that is a great start for fantasy. How much better could it be? Congrats Bhargav, and thanks for the fantasy points.
Bhargav recruited himself on his team. I was thinking that he could tactically attempt to break his NR a little bit at a time then at the end of the year, he could go all out and break the AsR or maybe the WR :p

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bhargav recruited himself on his team. I was thinking that he could tactically attempt to break his NR a little bit at a time then at the end of the year, he could go all out and break the AsR or maybe the WR :p

That might be a good tactic if nobody else had a chance to improve AsR or WR, making it harder for him to break it later. Also, if it's so easy for him, then his tactic should be to instead break the AsR multiple times.