• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best Square-1 comparison

Which square-1 is the best on the market without considering their prices?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
X-Men Volt has long been the best square-1 on the market. However, Yuxin has rolled out a new budget square-1, which is fully magnetic. Some square-1 experts even switch their main from the X-Men flagship to the yuxin little magic square-1 M, which is quite a bit surprising. However, the question is, which one is the best?

Last edited:
Although I am no squan expert, I have the yuxin and it is more than just a magnetic slice, it has fairly weak magnets on the layers as well. The volt probably has better corner cutting, but I feel like the yuxin flows more smoothly. Plus the price is super hard to beat.

Thread starter #3
Although I am no squan expert, I have the yuxin and it is more than just a magnetic slice, it has fairly weak magnets on the layers as well. The volt probably has better corner cutting, but I feel like the yuxin flows more smoothly. Plus the price is super hard to beat.
I have heard that the factory magnetized yuxin little magic square1 does not have magnets in the edges, but there magnets slots. Are the size of the magnets slots 4*1 or 3*1?

Last edited: