• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best cube?

Iwannaganx

What, in your opinion, is the best official WCA legal puzzle for speed? I'm not saying just 3x3, if you think the valk 2 is better than the gts2m say it. If you think lingou clock, say that! Just want to see how this will turn out.

Hmmmm I’m poor so I don’t have a lot of cubes and I’ve never been to a competition soooooo...
probably the gan 354.

Potato Kuber

What, in your opinion, is the best official WCA legal puzzle for speed? I'm not saying just 3x3, if you think the valk 2 is better than the gts2m say it. If you think lingou clock, say that! Just want to see how this will turn out.
For me it's the gan X but if that costs too much i reccomend the Dayan TengYun or Weilgong Gts