• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 6x6 comparison

Which of the following is the best 6x6 on the market?

• Total voters
YouTube
https://www.youtube.
I've tried both Shadow M and Aoshi GTS M in a physical store in my city, and I feel that Shadow magnets are too weak, especially on the inner layers. The outer layer sometimes carries the second layer with it.

That was about 5 mins of messing with each of them though, so not exactly a thorough familiarity.

Also, the thing I dislike about Qiyi's big cubes is the primary internals on the center pieces (while the edges are fully colored). This makes i.e. red centers and red edges to appear differently; the edges have a dark outline around them and the centers have a pale, white-ish outline around them, when you look at the face head-on. It's not *super* noticeable, but it's there and doesn't look good aesthetically, imo.

Thread starter #9
I've tried both Shadow M and Aoshi GTS M in a physical store in my city, and I feel that Shadow magnets are too weak, especially on the inner layers. The outer layer sometimes carries the second layer with it.

That was about 5 mins of messing with each of them though, so not exactly a thorough familiarity.

Also, the thing I dislike about Qiyi's big cubes is the primary internals on the center pieces (while the edges are fully colored). This makes i.e. red centers and red edges to appear differently; the edges have a dark outline around them and the centers have a pale, white-ish outline around them, when you look at the face head-on. It's not *super* noticeable, but it's there and doesn't look good aesthetically, imo.
I have heard that the X-Man Shadow is easier to pop than the MoYu AoShi GTS, but it is faster than the AoShi GTS.