• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Besides speedsolving, what other abilities do you have?

Besides speedsolving, what other abilities do you have?

• Juggling

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Programming

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Competitive gaming

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Math

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Hand-crafting

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Running

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Music playing

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Tennis/Table tennis

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Card manipulation/Magic tricks

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Language learning

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Sports in general

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Drawing

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Writing

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
yeah but you're a master with roux and I respect you ;)
as every other cfoper learning roux, my goal is to be "sub-ruud", as kids this days say

OFF:my best pb and avg5 with roux:

20,47​

23,74​

Hahaha, I am by no means a master. I know Roux, but I don't even know full CMLL. My PB is 16.06 and PB Ao5 is 21.71. :)

Etotheipi

I'm pretty good at math, and mediocre at programming, but I'm absolutely terrible at language learning, I've lived in Mexico for seven years, and i can't sustain conversation with someone in spanish. =P Probs cause I'm a turtle and never talk to people.

Hazel

Premium Member
After cubing, my three biggest hobbies are video games (including Pokémon and Super Smash Bros.), writing, and music-making/playing.
I've wanted to write a novel for years, but I feel like I don't have the time to actually make a serious attempt due to other hobbies and school...

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmmm...

Math
Programming
Spelling - I can spell in multiple languages and intuitively understand how to spell even in languages I can't really speak/understand
Tennis - at least before I destroyed my back
Guitar - another thing that has fallen off because of my back but I learned how to play the guitar a little bit thanks to Rocksmith

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I play violin/viola, I can do a lot with cows, and since I was just doing it I’m pretty good at swinging a wood splitting maul. I can, but rarely do, juggle and ride unicycle.

I chose 10/13 of the options. Not saying which ones tho. I don’t do hand-crafting btw.
Turns out cubers in general aren’t very athletic!
I’m learning Japanese and Malay :p