• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Benelux Open 2008 16,17 feb

TobiasDaneels

WCA
2006DANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Finally, my first competition on my birthday (16th).
Hopefully this will make me do incredible achievements.
And not too far either.

Birthday gift: 1st place 3x3x3 speed in the finals and a sub 9 scramble. :D

Hehe, I'd like to see the scramble which gives ME a sub-9 solve.
But he, that's what miracles are for.

KConny

WCA
2007LUND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This looks interesting. How long does it take to go from Amsterdam to Sint Michielsgestel and about how much will it cost?

I just found tickets for 1 kr from "Stockholm" to Eindhoven. :D Perharps you'll see me, Gunnar and Kåre there. :D

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes best is to go to www.ryanair.com and book to Eindhoven airport. I can go to Eindhoven airport on Friday by train to collect you guys, but I don't have a car :p (the venue is a *** to get to if you don't have a car it says: train->walk 6 min->bus->walk 25 min!

Lol? A 25 minute walk isn't exactly a shock to you is it? Lol, you'd be suprised, if you were walking around a shopping mall for 25 minutes, and you suddenyl realised you had been that distance, and gotten nowhere :p