• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierredewet12

I would like to find out what would be the fastest beginner method, to use .
by this i mean that i would like to find out the fastest layer by layer (LBL) algorithms that there are. i do not require specific whole methods but the fastest algorithms in order to do each layer. every beginner method has a slow part in it, can anyone please list the best algorithms for each layer, i will only be doing the beginner method but by your input i would be getting the most out of it. the fastest way of getting the cross, then first layer and then second and then third. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luke1984

YouTube
Visit Channel
Search youtube for "badmephisto" he has a lot of good video's on his channel about a beginner method. Whether or not it's fast depends on how well you've mastered the method. You'll only have to learn a few algorithms for the last layer, the rest is done intuitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.