• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Baltimore Spring Open trading

bluecloe45

WCA
2010COHE03
YouTube
bluecloe45
i made this thread because this competion is in a week and i want to know who wants to trade cubes

i will trade
black V 7
shenshou 3x3 white
type a 111-F
lanlan 2x2

i want
magic,
haiyan cube
maru 2x2 +lube

nlCuber22

WCA
2010CRIS01
YouTube
dwcubes1
Dibs on the LanLan 2x2.

I want:
Type F(I)
Mini QJ 4x4
Type C-II
Magic
Jing's Pyraminx

I will trade:
Rubik's TouchCube w/ Charger + Stand
Raindrop Cube
LanLan 2x2 Modded, but it's missing an internal edge piece
LanLan Super Floppy Cube

Last edited:

flee135

WCA
2008LEEF01
YouTube
flee135
I may want to buy a LanLan 4x4 or a normal-sized QJ 4x4, preferably without tiles. It depends on whether it's good or not. I most likely will not trade, but if that's what anyone wants to do, let me know what you want and I'll see if I have anything that I'm willing to give away.

Also, if anyone has any bright cubesmith 4x4 and 2x2 stickers (now known on cubesmith as half-bright stickers), I'd like to buy those as well.

Baian Liu

I want to buy few-several decent 3x3's, a decent 4x4, a decent 5x5, and a QJ or a Stackmat timer. I don't have anything to trade with except an ES 5x5 and a few ES 2x2's, so I'll most likely pay with cash.