• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Badmephisto's PLLs

Xtian

Badmephisto's site hasn't been working these last couple of days. Now that I've got some free time I wanted to learn the last 6 PLLs (Ns and Gs). Does anyone have them saved on their computer, and would be kind enough to post them?

Thank you.

Bomber

I wouldn't recommend learning all of your algorithms from one place, when I want to learn anything new I will look around at least four sites for one algorithm.
This way you can 'test' each one to find out which you are most comfortable with, you may not be comfortable with B moves so replace them with a cube rotation. You may want a faster 2-gen algorithm so sacrifice the algorithms length meaning a longer instead of possibly a much shorter algorithm.
Most people would say the same, 'shop around' for your algorithms.

Last edited:

badmephisto

YouTube
Visit Channel
hah! i didn't even know the site was down. SIGH will be fixed tonight. Crappy ass servers :s
and i'm not particularly happy with a lot of my PLLs. Make sure you also look into what nakajima has...

ISuckAtCubing

i like nakajima's pll and oll because all the alg he has focus on right hand, and my right hand is a lot faster then left