• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

17,56 3x3 average of 5

Etotheipi

Nice average! I learned how to solve a 3x3 in January 2018, and i got ~25 average with cfop after about a year, and now after two months of roux i average ~25. it also might not just be some learn faster, some people might just practice more.=P

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
I find this pretty funny lol (one is actually not definitively better than the other)

As for your average, that's really fast improvement! I'm about your speed (I'm like ~18) but been cubing for like 15 months instead of ONLY 5!
I know that about the methods- I just try to get on peoples nerves sometimes and stick it in their faces cause, well, y’know, I like roux and a lot of people don’t use it.