• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Steyler

I've just been noticing that, on my browsers, there are no avatars. Has there been an avatar ban or something? Or is it just my computer?
Thanks,
Steyler

James Ludlow

Premium Member
WCA
2009LUDL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Get off this forum until your ban gets lifted.
It's not cool to get banned and then just start posting from another account, it's stupid and ignorant.

With recent information that has been given to me, nlcuber has a point mate.

I'm not gonna say what to do/not to do, but play the game fella. Just wait 24hrs.

And in particular - don't push the limits. You most probably will get banned - permanantly , and this forum has a lot to offer in my opinion.

Steyler

Get off this forum until your ban gets lifted.
It's not cool to get banned and then just start posting from another account, it's stupid and ignorant.

With recent information that has been given to me, nlcuber has a point mate.

I'm not gonna say what to do/not to do, but play the game fella. Just wait 24hrs.

And in particular - don't push the limits. You most probably will get banned - permanantly , and this forum has a lot to offer in my opinion.

Ok. Thx for the advice. I'm off now, administrators.