• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Sydney Re-open Saturday and Sydney Re-open Sunday. These competitions are twin competitions held at the same venue on two seperate days. Competitors can only attend one of the two days. The aim is to get as many people competing as possible while still following the COVID restrictions.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
After the unfortunate cancellation of Altona Algorithms 2021 due to the 5-day snap lockdown in Victoria, the organisers have decided to try again!

On top of this, we also got an only blind events comp in Brisbane organised by Tingman and Speedcubing Australia and a small comp in Alice Springs.

Reactions: J41

DNF_Cuber

After the unfortunate cancellation of Altona Algorithms 2021 due to the 5-day snap lockdown in Victoria, the organisers have decided to try again!

On top of this, we also got an only blind events comp in Brisbane organised by Tingman and Speedcubing Australia and a small comp in Alice Springs.

I thought please be quiets had FMC too usually

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Just so everyone knows, I've decided to stop posting updates about comps on this thread because there are way too many for me to keep track of now. If you want to know when comps appear in your area, subscribe to Speedcubing Australia's mailing list.

The major comps that have been announced are the state ant territory championships and Australian Nationals.

DerpBoiMoon

YouTube
Visit Channel
Just so everyone knows, I've decided to stop posting updates about comps on this thread because there are way too many for me to keep track of now. If you want to know when comps appear in your area, subscribe to Speedcubing Australia's mailing list.

The major comps that have been announced are the state ant territory championships and Australian Nationals.

wa doesnt have one?

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
@DerpBoiMoon bit late but here you are:

Also random thought but now the only Australian WR holder is David.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Melbourne is the only candidate for the Oceanic Championship 2022 (so I assume that it will hold the championship).

Last edited: