• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TNL Cubing

YouTube
Visit Channel

Anyone going to Northside next weekend?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think you have to have set a certain time or below in another competition when you register for that event. After registration closes, they remove events people didn’t qualify for, e.g. I am sub 20, qualification is a sub 30 ao5, but I haven't been to a comp, so if
registration closes on me, and I haven’t achieved the sub 30 ao5 officially, I am removed from the list. Qualifying times are listed on the comp website.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
I think you have to have set a certain time or below in another competition when you register for that event. After registration closes, they remove events people didn’t qualify for, e.g. I am sub 20, qualification is a sub 30 ao5, but I haven't been to a comp, so if
registration closes on me, and I haven’t achieved the sub 30 ao5 officially, I am removed from the list. Qualifying times are listed on the comp website.
I don’t think this is a fair way to qualify because there aren’t many comps where some people live so they miss out.

how do you qualify for nationals (like 3x3)
All you need to do for 3x3 is to have an official result at comp.
A8AA25E1-0F2B-4A01-8AB6-1860CDDE6559.jpeg

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
But for all other events as long as you've competed in a competition and gotten a solve before, you're all good!
Lucky Aussies. In US Nats last year, you had to have a 40-second average. It's no problem for me, but it stinks for anybody who lives close to the Nats venue, but averages higher than 40 seconds (let's be honest here, there won't be many people who average 35-40 seconds that will be traveling hundreds of miles to go to Nats).

GAN 356 X

LS Cubing

Just a thread for cubers from Australia to talk about cubing related stuff. There are some other threads, but they are all outdated and old (like 10+ years)
Bruh is there any comps in canberra this year? If so whats the date and venue