• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[AsR] Kaijun Lin 4BLD 2:17.07 (2nd in the world)

IRNjuggle28

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is doing 23 cubes without using a quarter of an hour not fast enough? :p
I have the opposite reaction to that, actually. :p 2nd in the world in MBLD is wide open, and the fact that he had 15 minutes left over makes me eager to see him improve at it. 2nd place is 26 points; he got 23 in 43 minutes. This is very doable for him.

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
I have the opposite reaction to that, actually. :p 2nd in the world in MBLD is wide open, and the fact that he had 15 minutes left over makes me eager to see him improve at it. 2nd place is 26 points; he got 23 in 43 minutes. This is very doable for him.

It is actually 21 points (22/23). That being said, I agree that he has a lot of potential and should try (a lot) more cubes next time.