• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Aside from cubing do you play music?

rosy1

Hi everyone,

so I have been addicted with cubing since I was little, but of course as I grow I also learned to love guitars, piano and violin. Does any of you also play a guitar? or any musical instrument?
I am also thinking to buy an electric drum set, can anyone recommend something?
I found this one Best Electronic Drum Set, what do you think?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Acoustic guitar and used to play electric. I'd love to learn to play the drums and harmonica.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I have not played music much recently as I used to (just due to being really busy, and the free time that I have has been cubing related), but I can play some basic songs on Piano, Guitar, Ukulele, Soprano and Alto Recorder, Harmonica, Tin whistle, and when I rented a Clarinet I learned to play several songs on that, but that was a couple of years ago. I am hoping though to slowly get back into playing some instruments, but at the moment I am not playing much.

I used to play violin, I don't think it's really anything special, but maybe you'll love it. It's pretty fun, I just like other instruments better.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?