• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Are you going to be at XYZ competition?

carcass

WCA
2018HANC03
I always thought it would be nice to see a couple people you knew of at a competition, or be able to plan something in advance. So this thread is for saying competitions you are going to, and maybe discussing how it went. I apologize if this already exists, I was not able to find such a thread.

I am going to Utah Ice Cubing 2022, so if any of you are going, let me know :)

Cuber2s

WCA
2021DACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I always thought it would be nice to see a couple people you knew of at a competition, or be able to plan something in advance. So this thread is for saying competitions you are going to, and maybe discussing how it went. I apologize if this already exists, I was not able to find such a thread.

I am going to Utah Ice Cubing 2022, so if any of you are going, let me know :)
sadly I have a comp in jan and am not allowed to go to 2 comps in a month

Swamp347

WCA
2018PORT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I couldn’t make it to ice cubing because the competitor list filled up to fast. I’m not 100% on what my next comp is sadly, but there are rumors of an Idaho comp in February that I’ll attend.

Swamp347

WCA
2018PORT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unlikely, unless there is 5x5. My 4 minute single that I got three years ago annoys me. I do have that Idaho comp I posted about earlier and pbqtah coming up. Anyone going to either of those?

Puzzlerr

i really want a comp to happen in florida, i was going to go to florida fall back in december but it fill up to quickly