• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Are there lists of letter pairs in languages other than English?

Dancing Jules

I started to learn blind recently and one big problem for me is, that it takes me a long time to come up with images for letter pairs. This list is very helpful, but my mother tongue is German. Are there some non-English native speaker here who can share their letter-pairs for me and others?

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
thetx789
Personally I would recommend using your native language since it will be easier for you(and more personal). Choosing your own words is better. Being able to speak multiple languages gives more options. So you could use German and English.

I only speak English so a find it hard to think another language would be a lot better but also can have no idea about this either.

Dancing Jules

Yeah, I've been making a list with mostly German words. Many of which I've come up with myself. Some are just translated from the wiki. With others EWQMinesweeper (I don't know whether he's on this forum) has been helping me out. Maybe we can publish the list once it's decently complete. (some profanity should be removed first, though).