• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Aosu GTS 2 M or Supernova WuQue M or Cubicle WuQue M

What Cube Should I Get?

• Aosu GTS 2 M

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Supernova Wuque M

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Cubicle Labs WuQue M

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1
I do not know which cube to get. I want a cube which is not to slow, but not too fast either. I also want a cube with good inner layer turns. Which cube should I get?

WCA
2017HONG17
I also have the mini wuque M. I prefer the Aosu GTS M, though. My GTS M is faster than my mini wuque m, and I tend to like faster cubes in general. They are both great cubes, though.

WCA
2018WANR04
YouTube
Atom Bomb
That is also a factor, but for me, size doesn't matter (That's what she said). I just personally prefer the feel of the GTS M.
So you prefer the feeling of moyu cubes over qiyi. Which means you also like the aochuang gts 2 m, weilong gts 3 m, aoshi gts m, and the aofu gts m. BTW what do you think gts means.