• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

AoChuang WR M 5x5 Review

thorsilver

Is it crazy to want to buy this cube even though I'm already armed with the MGC 5x5? The MGC is fantastic, I just can't stop thinking about adding this cube to my collection too given how much I'm loving 5x5 right now :)

TNL Cubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it crazy to want to buy this cube even though I'm already armed with the MGC 5x5? The MGC is fantastic, I just can't stop thinking about adding this cube to my collection too given how much I'm loving 5x5 right now :)
Haha, hard to decide, right? If you have money to spend, i personally think its worth trying because it's quite a unique and solid puzzle. Probably isn't going to improve your times by much though, so save your money if you want :)

thorsilver

Haha, hard to decide, right? If you have money to spend, i personally think its worth trying because it's quite a unique and solid puzzle. Probably isn't going to improve your times by much though, so save your money if you want :)
Haha, well you've done it now -- that's all I needed to hear, it's going in my next order! Thanks for the tip.

I'm not too worried about times, ultimately -- I started this hobby too late in life to be competitive, so I just love getting new PBs gradually and experimenting with new cubes, setups, and trying new events and solving strategies. So from what you've said I think I'll enjoy using it for its unique feel, whether my times improve or not :)

TNL Cubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha, well you've done it now -- that's all I needed to hear, it's going in my next order! Thanks for the tip.

I'm not too worried about times, ultimately -- I started this hobby too late in life to be competitive, so I just love getting new PBs gradually and experimenting with new cubes, setups, and trying new events and solving strategies. So from what you've said I think I'll enjoy using it for its unique feel, whether my times improve or not :)
Can never have too many cubes :) Hope you like it, no worries!