• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Anyone have any experiences with LanLan 3x3x3?

Anyone have any experiences with this cube?
And how about this YJ one?
And this GhostHand one?

Is it a good cube for speedcubing?
And which one would you recommend? LanLan, YJ or GhostHand?

The YJ one is known for its tough stickers that are fingernail-proof, but how about the other ones?

Last edited:

tarpshack

WCA
2010ENGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone have any experiences with this cube?
And how about this YJ one?
And this GhostHand one?

Is it a good cube for speedcubing?
And which one would you recommend? LanLan, YJ or GhostHand?

The YJ one is known for its tough stickers that are fingernail-proof, but how about the other ones?

The YJ cube you linked to on Amazon is the VVGOO-I, I recently got the VVGOO-II on Lightake for cheaper and like it a lot. You might find this thread useful. It talks about the different 3x3s from YJ.

The GhostHand II is also a very nice cube. My brother bought the black version on Lightake.

As for the LanLan... I have a 2x2 that I really like, but I can't say anything about their 3x3s.

XXGeneration

WCA
2010CHEN56
One of my mom's friends got me a YJ 3x3 from China.
I don't really like it; it's ridiculously quiet, but loves to lock up. You can't even physically see the lock-up either; it feels like something is getting caught in the cube. It's still quiet, but slightly on the slow side.

Hey. I hear about this lightake thingy more and more, they always have the best deals so it seems. :D I'll buy it there instead of Amazon, thanks for the tip!

I just still have to decide though, it's hard to choose. :p

tarpshack

WCA
2010ENGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just still have to decide though, it's hard to choose. :p

Buy both! You can get both from Lightake for the price you'd pay for one on Amazon. I noticed you picked all white cubes. If you really like white, you'll have to go with the YJ since they don't currently carry a white GhostHand II. The YJ on Lightake is a pretty good cube, and you were correct about the stickers. They do seem to last longer. The paper stickers that come on the GhostHands just seem to fade fast. The other thing I like about the YJ is that it comes with black stickers instead of white stickers.