• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Anyone else have a "lucky" cube?

WCA
2018BRUM01
So yesterday I was messing around and I got out my rs3m which was my main right when it came out, and I broke my pb on it but I have not been using it a lot recently. I took it out and did an average, and even though I am slightly out of practice, and the cube was super gummy because the lube had just been sitting there, I got a stupidly good average. I don't even like this cube that much, and I don't think it "makes me faster" but it seems like every time I use it I get really good scrambles. I wonder if this is just a "lucky" cube or I actually have better recognition or something on it. I am just curious if this really happens to anybody else.

Scrombo

My PB single 11.80 is also on the GuanLong

Hey, the Guanlong V3 is a pretty spankin' cube. Dare I say, it's underrated.

I don't have a "lucky cube" per se, but I broke my record AO5 a few hours ago with the custom magnetized Thunderclap Daxton set up for me. Granted, I don't practice much. I'm only sub 30.