• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Any US Cube Shops Selling the V-Cube 3 (Cubic Form)?

mtravilla

I'm not sure if someone asked this question (I couldn't find any threads about it), but I noticed that a lot of US vendors don't sell the cubic version of the V-Cube 3 (aka the V-Cube 3a). So far I tried finding stores on Google that sell the cubic V-Cube 3 and have failed. I know that my best bet is to buy it off the V-Cube site, but I want to be sure that there might be a US vendor that sells it. My first question is that are there any US vendors selling the cubic V-Cube 3? My other question is why these vendors haven't gotten this particular V-Cube? It has really fascinated me. Sorry if it is a re-post.

The reason why I want the V-Cube 3a is because I want to add it to my V-Cube collection that I'm starting up.

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not a lot of people like it so not a lot of stores will sell it. The v cube 3 is basically a super overpriced fail knock off of the guhong. If you really want a cubic v3 just go to hknowstore or look at every cube shop that has it and buy the cheapest one.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I think Vcubes is making modifications to the cubic V3, so they aren't distributing them wholesale at the moment. Hence why you don't see them for sale at many places.

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Verdes is on Seventowns' radar at the moment. So no wholesale is available from V-cubes USA for this reason. I 'could' get V-cubes from HKnowstore but I am not for multiple reasons to include that V-cubes fail-copied the guhong and had paypal put limitations on my store.

mtravilla

Verdes is on Seventowns' radar at the moment. So no wholesale is available from V-cubes USA for this reason. I 'could' get V-cubes from HKnowstore but I am not for multiple reasons to include that V-cubes fail-copied the guhong and had paypal put limitations on my store.

That was my hypothesis too. I know that there are some American retailers like the Brain Store selling V-Cubes as well as the Rubiks 3x3. If they sold the cubic V-Cube 3 and the Rubiks 3x3, Seven Towns will have a fit. In the end, I could see why that would be the case.

In the end, I might end up buying it off the V-Cube site because of their 4th Anniversary sale. I'm still deciding.

Last edited by a moderator:

monkeytherat

Honestly, the vcube 3x3 is not worth it at all. It not only turns terribly (compared to its competition) but it is incredibly overpriced (like every vcube). I recommend the DaYan GuHong or ZhanChi instead. If, for some reason, you really want a vcube 3x3, just buy it from a China-based website or the vcube website.

mtravilla

I guess I'll stick to my V-Cube 3b that I purchased to help out my collection. So far I am working on a collection of Dayan GuHongs and Zhanchis as well. I definitely love those cubes.