• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Any tips to fix a darth maul cube?

Cubermum

My son's darth maul Rubik's cube has fallen apart, and we have reassembled it, but can't get the last piece to click on. I am scared to push too hard in case it snaps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

bubbagrub

WCA
2013COPP01
Mine's never come apart, so I'm not sure, but this link seems to have a solution. Often with these puzzles, the order matters, and it involves leaving a particular piece til last which makes it possible.

Cubermum

Thanks so much. Darth is now reassembled and my 5 year old has forgiven Daddy for breaking his new cube before he had even played with it!

Mine's never come apart, so I'm not sure, but this link seems to have a solution. Often with these puzzles, the order matters, and it involves leaving a particular piece til last which makes it possible.

Curto

Thanks so much. Darth is now reassembled and my 5 year old has forgiven Daddy for breaking his new cube before he had even played with it!
Dont know if your still active on this forum or remember what you did to fix the cube but my darth maul has just fell apart while trying to solve it and the link unfortunatley doesnt work anymore :/ Any help would be great :)