• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Any reliable online shops from anywhere in the world that ship to the UK?

n00bCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Any online shops from anywhere in the world that reliably ship to the UK?

*EDIT* The title should have read 'Any online shops from anywhere in the world that reliably ship to the UK?'

Or even an online shop within the UK. But my main preference would be China, since they usually have the best selections and the best prices.

The main reason why I'm asking is because I ordered a cube on ebay from China, but it never came. The guy said he'd send me another one, but that never came either.

So I tried an online shop in China and ordered a cube from there. Guess what? That never came either.

I'm getting sick of this. I'd just like to be able to order a cube preferbly from China, and have it arrive. :(

Last edited:

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cube4You, also based in China are good and offer an express delivery service. Takes about 3 days if you are impatient and want the same delivery wait as you'd have for a UK based company.

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bit of a bump for those interested.

Though Puzl.co.uk do not stock many recognized speed cubing products, more a range of different puzzles. I did notice they now stock v-cubes. Just ordered a 5x :) My only cheap 5x5 couldnt cut 1/2 a millimeter, let alone half a cubie :fp

Last edited:

E3cubestore

YouTube
Visit Channel
Although it may be a bit arrogant to speak for myself, you can find a bunch of great speedcubes and other puzzles at my shop. Shipping for International orders over 75 is free and very reasonable if not over that price. My prices are even cheaper than Lightake.com in many instances.