• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Any from the USA can help us?

Henxu

WCA
2008YEHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, I'm from Spain.
And I wanted to ask if anyone from the USA can help us(some cubers from Spain).
I wanted to buy 6 Stackmat Packs (timer, bag and mat) but they told us to buy from speedstacks.de and it is 43€ the pack while in USA is 26$ I think.
I wanted to ask if someone from USA can help us to buy it and send it to Spain.
We'll send the money, that's for sure.
If any can help us , please e-mail to u-zu-ma-ki_naruto (@) hotmail (dot) com.
or add me to the same msn or to henxutm (@) aol (dot) es.
Thanks, i don't usually go to aol, so i think it's better add to my hotmail or e-mail me to the first mail.

Kyorinkai

International Orders

http://speedstacks.com/forms/international_orders.php

Perhaps this site will help. I don't know for I haven't tried it but all you must do is put in all of your information as well as the products you wish to purchase. At some point a Speed Stacks Customer Service Representative will email you back with the correct shipping and handling for your order and calculate the total cost. This should make things easier, something to try anyway.

And about Amazon.com, the timers on there are $50 before shipping, which is about twice as expensive as one from speedstacks ($26.99 for stackmat + timer or $19.99 for the timer alone).

Either way, good luck on your order, hopefully you can find some way to get them at a good cost.

Henxu

WCA
2008YEHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes.
I tried from the International ORder forum but a representative send me an e-mail that says '' We are from Speedstack Germany, you can order from our website'' And in Speedstacks Germany, a Stackmat complete is 43€ = 2x Stackmat complete bought in Speedstacks USA.
If any from USA can help us we will be very grateful.
Sry , my English isn't very good :D

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
How soon do you need them?

I'm going to be moving over the next month, so I won't be able to do it until I get into my new house. But once I get settled there, I'd be happy to help you.

Surely someone here in the US can order them for you, assuming you will pre-pay them.

Henxu

WCA
2008YEHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How soon do you need them?

I'm going to be moving over the next month, so I won't be able to do it until I get into my new house. But once I get settled there, I'd be happy to help you.

Surely someone here in the US can order them for you, assuming you will pre-pay them.
Yes,We will pre-pay them. We need them as soon as possible. It would be better if it's before August 15th. If anyone want to help us hope he can add me at msn or send me an e-mail. We are only Spanish cubers no more.

H

hdskull

The stackpack is $29.99+tax, I think. You also know that the timer will not be able to connect to the displays right?

Henxu

WCA
2008YEHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know where did you see it, it's ok, but I've saw on speedstacks , stackmat complete (timer, bag and mat) is 26.99$ and taxes, i think, plus i've seen this :
Note: These Timers, purchased separately through this website are the ONLY Timers with a data port for connecting to a Tournament Display and are the only Timers with the Memory Feature. Timers sold as part of StackPacks (whether purchased through this website or a retail store) do not have a data port or the memory feature
I don't really know what does it mean but i think it can be connected to the tournament display.
However i need someone help us as soon as possible.

PD : Hdskull I don't know where did you see it but I don't see any website with 29.99$ the stackmat complete pack.

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know where did you see it, it's ok, but I've saw on speedstacks , stackmat complete (timer, bag and mat) is 26.99$ and taxes, i think, plus i've seen this :
Note: These Timers, purchased separately through this website are the ONLY Timers with a data port for connecting to a Tournament Display and are the only Timers with the Memory Feature. Timers sold as part of StackPacks (whether purchased through this website or a retail store) do not have a data port or the memory feature
I don't really know what does it mean but i think it can be connected to the tournament display.
Yes, that means that is a timer that can remember 3 of your best times for solving a Rubik's Cube or SpeedStacking. It also means that it can connect to a Tournament Display or your computer. Timers you buy from stores cannot do that...

Henxu

WCA
2008YEHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for the double post.
I will try to contact Ron, I don't know him , I hope to meet him in the EC2008 , and I hope to meet more people of course.
By the way, I want to ask if pjk can help us.
Hope you can answer me, thanks!

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Sorry about the reply. I will be moved into my new house around August 15th.

I'd suggest emailing Ron at the address Tim posted, or PM'ing on here. His username is 'Ron'. He is much closer than me, and probably can get you an equal price minus the shipping costs.